Your Local environment.
We know you have to live in the area long after we have gone and act accordingly by;
- Keeping the site safe and secure to avoid accidents
- keeping pavements and common parts clean and free from materials and rubbish.
- Monitoring and seeing in all delivery lorries to ensure pedestrian safety, make sure no damage is done and everyone is inconvenienced as little as possible.
- Being kind, courteous and understanding to your neighbours.
- Asking staff and subcontractors to avoid hanging around outside the property.
- Limiting the number of vans parked out side.
We are are mindful of wasting less and using materials from renewable sources.
We endeavor to be environmentally friendly by;
- Using waste management and recycling companies like Ron Smiths who recycle up to 95% of the waste we put in their skips.
- Placing bulk orders for materials to avoid excess deliveries or shooting off to buy things.
- largely using Travis Perkins for our building materials as they have local branches and source their materials from renewable sources where possible.
- traveling to site on public transport when possible.
- Working with clients to product an energy efficient building.
- Keeping up with new developments in the industry